Buying a Home
We're your advocate from Start to Finish.
We all want a space we can truly call "home." At Inhabit, we’re dedicated to helping you choose and create a home that will match your personal style, your daily needs, and your budget. We provide expert advice and help you make the right decision for you and your family. We have helped hundreds of buyers purchase houses, condominiums, townhomes and investment properties.
Every buyer has unique needs. We do our best to make sure that your needs and goals are addressed and that you find a place that is a good fit for you and your family.
Here is a little overview of what to expect in the process.
What our clients say...
"Eric has been a great resource to us — even after we closed on our home — by offering lender, broker, and construction contacts.”
~ Dawn D.
- Get to know each other, set expectations, and lay the foundation
- Get the specifics of the house or property you desire and set home search criteria
- Discuss/arrange financing through local lender
- Set a customized action plan
Let's Find Your Home
- Receive daily emails of listings that meet your search criteria
- Scour online inventory
- Tour homes that catch your eye
Time to Write an Offer!
Escrow is opened at a Local Title Company (Escrow is a neutral third-party responsible for title search, transfer of title, insuring clear title, and moving money. The title company or escrow officer facilitates the agreement between buyer and seller.)
Have a Professional Home Inspection conducted and negotiate repairs
Appraise property (if lender is involved)
Onward To Closing
- Schedule signing
- Close escrow and record the deed
- Disburse funds
- Take possession of your new home!